1) In this song, David encourages his partner to "put on your red shoes and dance." When did you last dance?
Last week, at a party to celebrate the engagement of friends.
2) Mr. Bowie recalled that he and choreographer Toni Basil developed a dance step now known as "the moonwalk" for his 1974 tour, nearly a decade before Michael Jackson performed "Billie Jean." Can you think of something you should have gotten credit for, but didn't?
Yes, it has happened that I made a felt hat for someone. Two years later she found it again and then told me she had bought it a few years ago at an expensive shop in town.
I've never told her I made the hat, with a piece of felt of about 5 euro. :)
3) Similarly, the band Roxy Music was upset because Bowie copied their "catsuit look" for his own stage wardrobe and made it famous. What do you usually wear, Monday through Friday?
Not a catsuit....far too inconvenient.
I usually wear denims with a blouse and cardigan. At work the temperature changes at times so the cardigan goes on and off.
At home I like a t-shirt with sports trousers.
4) David Bowie was particular about the aftershave he wore, and one of his favorites was by Guerlain. Do you regularly apply cologne or aftershave?
No. Some people are allergic to perfume and I work with people so....
5) In school, David's best subject was art. Think back to your own school days. In which class did you excel?
6) In addition to art and music, David Bowie displayed a keen head for business, leaving a fortune of more than $600,000,000. Would you describe yourself as "good with money?"
7) Bowie also appeared in a variety of movies from The Man Who Fell to Earth to Zoolander. Who is your alltime favorite movie actor?
8) One of Bowie's hits is "Life on Mars." If you had the opportunity to travel into space, would you take it?
Yes, I think so.
9) The creators of SpongeBob Square Pants are huge Bowie fans and were thrilled when, in 2007, he appeared in an episode. Sam suspects that she may be the only person who hasn't seen that cartoon show. What about you? Have you ever watched an episode of SpongeBob, start to finish?
Want to take part in this meme too?
Or do you like to read more entrees?
Click the logo, made by Laane.