Friday, January 29, 2016


  1. How would you describe your sense of direction?

    It's rather good.
    Most of the time I can find whatever I want to find without a car-thingy.

  2. Whose sense of humor is most like yours?

    My niece's. The whole family can sit listening to us at a birthday and we won't stop. Like stand up comedians.

  3. What film’s or novel’s sense of place really impressed you?

    Some of those action movies have car pursuits. I always wonder how they know what they are doing and where they are going.

  4. When did you most recently and accurately sense danger?

    A few weeks ago I was visiting an aunt.
    I didn't sense danger, I smelled it.
    She was sitting in the room, not aware she had still something boiling.
    I smelled something strange and was just in time, because the handle of the pan caught fire.

  5. How would you describe the scent of your car’s interior?

    It's not my car. I use it. It smells like cleaning liquid. Don't like it.







Want to participate too?
Want to read other entries?
Click the image and have fun.



.
Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. Good nose! What a lucky lady your auntie was that day.
    Our Jeep always smells nice, for some reason, but it's the dry air probably. Maybe that's because no smelly small animals took up residence?

    ReplyDelete